Benefits Of Squats For Women and ts Side Effects.
Squats are the exercise which is included in the almost all training program, for both men and women. These are very simple exercises at the same time very effective too. Moreover, the use of squats for women is not limited to the influence on the figure, they also have a beneficial effect on health. For women if you want to achieve bootylicious butt and perfect toned body, then there is no exercise better than squats. The main benefits of Squats for women are it help to build our leg muscles also transform their body. Squats are among the workouts that can engage and transform your whole body. Apart from squats benefits, this exercise can be harmful too. Squats can be harmful for knee joints as it get a lot of stress. Let’s discuss the benefits and side effects of Squats for Women.
BenefitsOf Squats For Women
Squatting is a physical exercise, the meaning of which is to lower the body at the same time as bending the knee joints. Squats are used in strength sports and general physical training. Squat variations are many, they can differ depending on the goals. They can be performed with their own weight, with the additional burden , with a barbell and so on.Squats work through all the muscles of the legs, biceps, quadriceps, buttocks, calves, and other small muscle groups.
The benefits of squats for women are as follows:
- Muscle work: When squats involve almost all the muscles in the lower body. The back and the press also partially work. Squatting can replace several exercises aimed at different muscle groups.
- Improving blood circulation: Crouching regularly, you can significantly improve the work of the vessels in the pelvis. Also for women it is a great way to normalize metabolism, tighten the skin and improve its condition.
- Correction figures: The advantage of squats for girls is that they help you lose weight and tighten your figure, improve your posture and learn to keep your back straight. Squats are a good way to get rid of excess fat on the sides, abdomen, legs. They are perfectly struggling with cellulite, which worries many women.
- General physical condition: Squats make it possible to strengthen the muscles and tendons of the legs. Exercise makes a person more enduring.
- Burning calories: To understand how many calories burn squats, multiply your weight by 0.1. The number that came out is the amount of calories you can get rid of by squatting for a minute at an average pace. So, if you weigh 60 kg, then per minute of exercise you will burn 6 kcal, in 10 minutes – 60 kcal, respectively. You can burn even more calories if you squat with extra weight or speed up the pace of squats.
Side Effects Of Squats For Women
As we discussed, squats for women are very useful. But in some cases they can be harmful. This happens due to mainly the neglect of contraindications and improper exercise techniques. It is worth knowing the following points:
- Squats with weights are most often dangerous for your knees. Squatting tendons stretch, there is a load on the joints. If you do them moderately and without additional weights, they are unlikely to be harmful. However, there are some girls, who prefer strength sports. They should take this issue as responsibly as possible, use different supports for the joints and warm up before exercise.
- A person can suffer from diseases of the knee joints. If they hurt you even when running, then squats can be contraindicated, because they can aggravate the problem and provoke obvious joint destruction.
- Squats, benefits and harms for women which are not so straightforward, are contraindicated for problems with the spine, for scoliosis, diseases of the cardiovascular system. In any case, it is better to consult a doctor.
The answer to the question of whether squats are useful for women may depend on the correctness of the technique. And this again, first of all, concerns additional weights. Doing the exercises, do not slouch, do not bend in the back, otherwise the load on it will be too large.
Do a little warm up before squats . It will help to stretch joints and tendons, warm up, prepare muscles for the load. Active exercise with non-heated tissues can provoke sprains and ligament rupture and joint injuries.
Author: Mahima Chaudhary.
Bio: Mahima is a freelance writer and expert in health, fitness, beauty, and fashion. When she isn’t writing she can usually be found reading a good book or hitting the gym.